If you are missing a pet, here are some suggestions for finding it:
1. Call the animal shelter at 360-577-0151 to file a lost pet report.
2. Call the lost pet line at 360-425-7000
3. Call the Shelter office at 577-0151 AND come by to look at the animals personally, as your description of your pet may not match the one we give the animals we find.
4. Visit the shelter daily to look for your pet.
5. Place a lost pet ad in the newspaper, and check the newspaper for found pet ads.
6. Check with nearby convenience stores.
7. Put flyers in the neighborhood.
8. Notify nearby veterinary clinics.
9. Ask your Postal person if they have seen your pet on their route.
10.Ask your Newspaper person if they have seen your pet on their route.